Tuesday, March 3, 2009

Love is in the Air...... :)

The post below along with its esteemed comments reminds me of the song… Love is in the air…..by John Paul Young…… [okkkkkkk…before u ppl let out those gasps….ofcourse i googled out the song and the singer too!!!]


 Hmm…now tht the Delhi edition has come up with such a lovey-dovey post…..to Mumbai edition also has to rack its brain and come up wth something…..after all…Mumbai figures on number 4 amongst the top 10 Romantic places in India in some random Rediff.com survey!!! We do have a reputation to live upto!!! [Tho in Mumbai ppl make usre they live upto tht reputation..thn be it the rocks of bandstand or the promenade at Marine Drive….or even an auto….but we r nt going into tht 4 sure!! :D]


 Haan to kahan the hum…Ya..the Delhi edition blog…..Hummmm…loving without a reason…..The easiest and absolutely ‘No-Maintenance Required’ way to love!!! Easy coz u dnt hv to DO anything…..its just there!! And it survives on its own…so u r abs hasslefree!!! Every person is different…every one has their goods and bads…but ‘Love without a reason’ is the one that makes you gaze at the other person and think…he/she may nt be perfect…but this is the imperfection I would like to have!!! 


It’s the love tht just comes from within…the love tht makes ppl call u crazy…coz they cant understand the “Reason” why u’ve fallen for a particular guy/girl while he/she seems absolutely unsuitable 4 u!!! And if reciprocated this is the love tht will stand the test of time and distances!!!


 Ab mere aur Sultan ke pyaar ko hi le lo…..3.5 years and our love is still the same….INTACT….So far yet so near :)….btw….3.5 years reminds me….its sounds funny.. I realized only a few days back tht Sultan has turned 3.5 years old rather 3.5 years young…I always thot he was 1.5 years…[ab kya karoon..Sultan ki twacha se uski umar ka pata hi nahin chalta :p]


 Haan..to back to the point…..so I still love him…despite the fact tht whn his feet are the dirtiest he would like to jump on me….despite the fact tht he scares me every morning hwn I m home…by sneaking on to my bed…n I wake up to find a little black nose rite next to mine!!!...Despite the fact tht when I got ready for a wedding..he made me run around the whole house….coz he wanted to jump on me n I was wearing a saree!!! Despite the fact tht he’ll nt let me catch an afternoon nap till I tk him out in sadti hui garmi 4 a walk!!!! But I lovvvvvvvvvvvvvve him :)


 N so does he!!! To kya hua agar my favourite pastime is to snuggle next to him whn hes faaaaaast asleep…to kya hua agar I lovvvvvvvvvve to play wth his flappy ears…..n I also lovvvvvvvve to ride on him[yess..i do tht!!]…..but whn he wants to go out…I just disappear…yet he lovvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvves me!!! 


So you see….in true love..reasons just don’t matter……Love is what matters…rest all is gravy!!! :D


 p.s. In case u want tips on how to make relationships last..u may please contact…no no no….NOT ME!!!! Please Contact….Love Guru Sultan at Bow Bow Bow Bow Bow Bow Bow Bow Bow Bow or you can email him at Bow Bow_ Bow@ Bow Bow.com

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I am soooo JEALOUS!!!! Guys stick together but girls never do!!!!

Anywayssss u know i love u without a reason despite ur love for the mixed breed labrodor!! ;)

And tumhare munh mein ghee shakkar...i mean 'love is in the air...' hehe....i was dancing like mad today @ home was feeling strangely happpppy!!!! TOUCHWOOOOD!!!

Guruji...pls dont link us to www.loveguru.com this time ;) ab to chinki ki shaadi ka wait hai...then u can be naagdev yet again!!!!!!

Anonymous said...

by the way.....tht line 'tu kya hua agar....' seems to be yash chopra/shahrukh inspired....hahaha was it Dil to pagal hai???

maybe he uses it in all his movies... ;)

Anonymous said...

well i had to leave this comment --- the word verification is COZYM


lol!!!!!!