Sunday, December 21, 2008

To My Phone......With love.....

Haylooos lovely peepuls……..Long time………No posts on the blog……..Am sure u must be missing the Great Great ME!!! :)

Well lifes been bizi off late…..Marriage season on na…so quite many shaadis to attend….Bizi me I tell u!!! ;)

Lolz…..Welll..tht apart……the REAL reason y I have bin away from the blog is…………..[suspense]
……..is………[suspense grows]
………….is…………[suspense grows more]

[eye brows raised]
.
.
.
.
.
[ppl luking for stuff to hit me]
.
.
.
.
.
.
ok ok ok Peace!!!

Hmmm so the real reason why I hv bin away from the blog is………I GOT A NEW CELL PHONE…..[shock…gasps……ppl fainting]……. and have bin bizi getting hang of it n exploring all its features!!!!!!

Control ppl control……..well u c…my 6 saal ka saathi..my very own 6610 couldn’t really stand the test of time any more…….or shud I say……mere bechare cell phone ko nazar lag hi gayi….iss zalim duniya se mere sleek n smart cell phone ki tandarust lambi umar dekhi nahin gayi……..uski choti se choti bimari pe logon ne itna celebrate kiya ki wo bechara yeh gham seh nahin saka!! :(

Mujhe aaj bhi yaad hai……ek baar uska sim card recognition band ho gaya…Bhumi was to dancing around with joy!!! Boli…yeh fone to gaya ab..lets buy a new one!!! She even made plans for cell phone shopping!!! But it turned out ki my sim card was defective!!Mere phone ke dil pe kya guzri ye to wahi janata hai …uski loyality pe ungli uthayi gayi thi….uski 6 saal ki seva ko nazarandaaz kiya jaa raha tha!! Ufffff

Inhi sab khayalo me khoya khoya…ek din bechara charge hote waqt behosh ho kar table se neeche hi gir pada…..aur uska charging point toot gaya. To uspe Nitasha ne kaha….Mubarak Ho!!! Finally toot hi gaya phone!!!! :o…How mean can anyone get!!...Toota hua charger to Nokia center pe repair ho gaya..par mere phone ka dil aisa toota …ki awaaz bhi nahin aayi……bas vadiyon mein ek gana baj raha tha…toota toota ek cellphone ka dil aise toota ki fir judd na paya…….

Anddddddd.. One Fine Day.. the poor fone went into longggggggggggg silent mode!!!!... so I had my eyes glued on to it every moment…....not to miss any call u c [ me being the IMPORTANT ME!!! :p]…seconds…minutes..hours…days passed by…my phone didn’t speak!! :(… Kisi ne kaha…mandir le jao….to kisi ne kaha try Shock therapy…Ab aur koi raasta nahin nazar aaya to I just threw it on the carpeted floor of my office n voila!!! IT STARTED RINGING!!!!!! Like they say…laaton ke bhoot baton se nahin maante!!! :p

Celebrations began again………but I was d only one rejoicing…rest everyone was sulking on the great comeback my phone had made!!!.......yeh dukh to jaise mere phone ke dil me gharr hi kar gaya……….aur fir wo din aaya..jab mera phone fir se Shaant Samadhi me chala gaya aur fir kabhi laut kar nahin aaya!!! Sob sob…sniff sniff…. :’(

Aisi situation mein talaash shuru hui ek naye cell phone ki…..smthing which could match up wth my 6610 in sleekness and looks!!! :D….Sasta Sundar Tikau to be precise!!! ;)

After bahut saari nokia center visits…hypercity visits and dunno whr all visits…I finally shortlisted two fones…Nokie E-51 and Nokia E-66…For the uninformed…I m a die hard Nokia Fan…so all the motorolas n sony erricssons..Please excuse……..

Haan….to ab do fone pasand aaye…E-51 11k ka n E-66 20k ka….jyaada pasand E-66 tha coz of its slider design…but 20K phookne ka koi mood bhi nahin tha…Isi kashmakash me mere 10 toes din raat ek kar rahe the ki ek din khabar mili ki Ani ne E-51 khareeda hai……unko usi waqt bulava bheja gaya ki apna Phone le kar Maharani Niati ke darbaar me haazir ho!!!

Wo phone le kar aaye….Maine unka phone explore kiya………..aisa pyaar hua uss phone se ki kya bataun……raat ko 8:30 baje main unhe pakad ke Alpha le gayi fone khareedne ….….

And Ladies and Gentlemen………Put your hands together for my new Phone…….A black and Silver Nokia E-51!!!! *Claps galore* [ Niati takes a bow with her new phone] :)

It’s a nice sleek and smart fone with all the features [ ok now dnt ask me d details..i hv to myself explore them!!! :p]……. in the absence of my lappy…its doubling up as my internet access point!!! :)… so all my Orkut/Facebook regulars…u better send in your letters of appreciation for my E-51 soon!!! *wink

Ab aap log to jaante hi hain….naya zamana…..nayi technology………samajhne mein time to lagta hi hai….. so I m sure now all of u can understand what has been keeping me away from this blog which is actually a responsibility of three of us…but the other two seem to have migrated to Antarctica and hence unable to contribute since the last 2.5Months!!!

Anyways..talks of my old phone have made me so nostalgic…sniff sniff…..so I’ll sign off now and hold a 2 mins prayer session for his soul……request you all to join in please…..sab log apni apni jagah chair/table pe khade ho jaye…Ho sakein to aas paas ke doston ko bhi bula lein…...aankhen band karein..dono haath sir ke oopar karein…..n zor se chillayein….. HAIL NIATI’S 6610!!!! :)

Thank You everyone…I m touched…. :)


P.s. Well do activate ur brain cels n come up wth an excuse just in case.. ur boss sees you hailing my phone in office!! He he he he :p

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

tumne pukara aur hum chale aaye....!!

Mubarak ho mubarak ho!!! naye phone ki badhaiyaan....but but but...ye raaz to kholo ki humesha fone par chipki kisse baatein karti ho???? jab milti ho dheere dheere haule haule...kisi kone mein ye fone tumhara kisse connection karata hai???

hmmm tell tell??

Anonymous said...

n i know....ur first reaction ---- BADTAMEEZ tumhara kuch nahi ho sakta.... ;)

Unknown said...

lolz...Natu......dnt b jealous...Thrs no competition 4 u :D

Anonymous said...

goood!!! but u know in long-distance relationships...there's always insecurity ;)

but i TRUST u darling!! :p

Unknown said...

Ya ya...fikar not...i'll never break ur trust...jaldi hi iss 'Long-Distance' ko short distance banate hain!! lolz lolz