Tuesday, September 30, 2008

.......... Ke Haseen Sapne :)

Maine tere liye hi saat rang ke sapne bune…sapne sajeele sapne…” Way back in 1970…Rajesh Khanna won the hearts of many wth this song from the super duper hit movie Anand!!

 Aah…’Sapne sajeele sapne’..sounds beautiful….Alas…with the kind of dreams I have… if today I were to try and woo anyone with that song…..then ‘To Put It Mildly’….I would surely be thrown out of the house!!!!Lolz….

 Making ships land on roads…squeezing lions in a bag….doobofying in a submarine….are exactly not the kind of ‘Sajeele’ dreams any one would like me to dream for them!!! :p

 Well not my fault…with the kind of genius brain that I have….Arbit dreams are bound to happen…tho I prefer to call them ‘Creative Dreams’….you see Einstein was also termed mad once!!! But then there is no great genius without some touch of madness!!!So I also choose to accept the ARBITNESS of my dreams so to say!!

 You see..only a genius can actually Squeeze three giant lions in one small hand pouch!! Ohk ohk..now don’t give me those looks….let me explain the dream to you first….One fine night…I m cozily tucked away in my bed and dreaming the mosssssssssssssssst arbit dream of my life…..it goes like this….Oh!! lemme introduce the Kahani ke Mukhya Patras first..Its me, Tushar and Vineet (both of whom are doctors, well I know they deserve better intro..but dis is d most relevant to d dream…u’ll know soon :))..Hmm so all three of us have gone to some jungle safari…where we liked these 3 giant lions and we decided to steal them and bring them to our hotel room.Now in the hotel room we are blissfully admiring the 3 beauties(or beasts!!)..ki tabhi room ki bell baji…and I saw from the eye hole ki the jungle officials are standing outside!! 

Now STEALING animals is surely not legal….so panic sets in the room…But chill….Main Hoon Na!!! [Aah Shahrukh Khan shud thank me for mentioning his Super Flop movie in my esteemed blog!!] the STRONG ME (gaur farmaiyga!!)…actually picked up the 3 lions one by one , squeezed them with my palms and put them in a small hand bag (the one generally carried by men to carry papers around!!) and zip up the bag!! Phew..soo tiring I tell u!!....But then these stupid lions refuse to stop growling inspite of being locked up in the bag…..so I tell tushar to go n gv them some sedative so that they stop making so much noise while I go out n handle the jungle officials….

But after some 15-20 minutes..i realize tht they r growling louder..so I go n ask tushar if he gave them the sedatives…so he INNOCENTLY replies!! “Oh wo sedative lions ko dena  tha!! Mujhe laga tune bola ki kitchen ki drain me cockroach bahut hain..isliye main to wo sedative drain me daal aaya!!!!!!!!!!”…and while I m trying to catch hold of my mouth wich had actually dropped down in astonishment..Mr Vineet is literally Rolling on the Floor laughing!!!! I m telling him to do something…but he just wudnt stop laughing…now joined by tush also…..so now thrs poor me shouting…the jungle officials banging the door and two useless fellas laughing away to glory….and POP!! Goes my dream and I wake up!!!

 Aah what a profound dream I say…..wot u dnt agree?????Gosh!!! Trust me! U dnt hv the ability to think deeply!!! Just anaylyse the dream…..the ADVENTURE of jungle safari….the ADMIRATION of BEAUTY of lions! (yepp!! Beauty lies in the eyes of the beholder!!]….the LOVE for animals…..Tushar actually gave the Cockoroaches sedatives instead of killing them!![the generous he!!]…the HUMOUR of Mr Vineet[ok ok…lets nt get into d details now!!]….the ACTION...of me squeezing in the lions in a bag!!......

 My my… with so much MASALA thrown in….kisi hindi movie se kum to nahin tha yeh dream…n u say its was arrrrrrrrrrrrbit!!!

 Kisi ne sach hi kaha hai…..“Ridicule is the tribute paid to the genius by the mediocrities.”

 

[The Genius Takes a Bow]

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Darling....only if u managed to open the door you would have seen me and swapnil posing as those Junlge officials and Vineet is laughing coz he already knew tht we were playing a trick on you!!!!

Anyways...mebbe when u close ur eyes for ur beauty sleep...u'd see nitasha - the angel floating around, as usual upto her mischief....!!!

Anonymous said...

xoxoxo --- hugs n kisses...u looked absolutely fab in tht lehenga....i mite consider convincing u to change ur orientation and pls keep those lions in the bag....n we can kick the guys out of the dream :p

Anonymous said...

by the way...this is JUSTTT the kind ov blog i think suits our site...totally arbit...totally intellectually stimulating!!! ;)

Unknown said...

Thaaaaaaaaaaanx for the clarification natu!! Next time i'll be more ALERT in my dreams!! :p

Lolz...1st u decide..orientation ya infedility!! ;)..he he he he h

Anonymous said...

Only one comment ... the song goes "sapne chune" and not bune. Secondly, its "surile sapne" and not "sajile sapne". Baaki blog baad mein padhenge. CIAO!!!

Anonymous said...

geeeez PB has to be the saddest human being alive....god bless him n give him some life....hello pb...she meant SAJILE n not SURILE.....thts creativity...some ppl cant think out of the box....

niati...dnt worry...infidelity is a term used by mentally challenged people wid dying physical appeal...!!

we'll just change ur orientation n make room for myself ;)